Friday, November 6, 2020

~Pixel Scrapper ~

Updated:  New Link to blog: CLICK HERE

As of March 16, 2021

  Hello Crafty Friends:

Welcome to my blog.  I have something fun and exciting to share with you today.  If you have been looking for some fabulous [free digitals] or looking for a subscription site that offers unique and creative digitals, scrapbooking layouts, and kits, then I have just the place for you to visit Pixel Scrapper.

 I came across Pixel Scrapper a few years ago while I was searching for a certain digital. I was amazed at the variety of digital items available by an array of talent artist. 

I want you to have the opportunity to visit Pixel Scrapper, grab some freebies for your tags, cards, projects, and/or digital scrapbooking, and see all the other menu sections available to explore, at Pixel Scrapper Graphic, Gallery, Tutorials, etc.

Here is a bonus:  you can download fabulous digital art by a variety of designers for personal or commercial use. Although, I am not into selling my art creations at this time, Pixel Scrapper offers a generous commercial license. So if you are into selling your art work, you will want to check out the commercial usage license information.

Maybe you are interested in Digital Scrapbooking? Although, I am not a scrapbooker myself, if you are interested in learning about  What is Digital Scrapbooking, check out Pixel Scrapper’s new article.

I am positive you will find this site easy to navigate, and pick up some cool freebies to fit any season of the year.

I have used Pixel Scraper's digitals for Cards, Tags, and even Junk Journal creations.  Pixel Scrappers offers a wide variety of seasonal [Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall] digitals, as well as theme digitals [Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays, Masculine, Flowers, Valentine’s Day, Earth Day, etc.] 

Are you looking for some fun, creative digital papers?  You definitely want to check out Pixel Scrapper.   Are you looking for coordinating kits? Yep, Pixel Scrapper has those too. Just use the search window to help locate what you are seeking to use in one of your crafty projects. 

Here are some examples for the search window:    Plaid cardstock.   Valentine’s Kit.  Pumpkins.   Santa.  Thanksgiving.  Journal Cards.  Scrapbook Layouts.  Templates.

Oh, and are you a Coffee freak like me?  Just type in Coffee and see how many wonderful coffee related images appear. Pixel Scrapper has a ton of coffee theme images!!  

In additional to download five free digitals each day,  Pixel Scrapper also offers a monthly Blog Train.  Oh my goodness – this is one fabulous journey to grabs more freebies to use in your crafting journey.

I hope I have inspired you to hop over to Pixel Scrapper and see what they have to offer to assist in expanding your crafting creativity.  Keep on crafting!

and Have a blessed week,

Gail Scott


2 comments:

  1. Good to see Pixel Scrapper here Gail, I have been with them for years also, not a scrapper, but great resources to make anything you like.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the information. I'm going to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.