Thursday, November 5, 2020

Merry Little Christmas


I
am entering  Beccy's Place November Monthly Holiday A-Z Card Challenge. It  is a fun challenge - with prizes.  Come join in !

E is for Evergreen
Recipe

Vagabond
Stitched Rectangle Dies 3 sizes
Banner die for sentiment

Beccy's Images and Sentiment
Babbles hanging off Evergreen made into Print N Cut - Portrait Die Cutting Machine


Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  E is for Evergreen

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

Wednesday Thinking of You Simon Says 2/5

November #514 CHN Christmas Weekly UE


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Gail! The blue background is fabulous and contrasts well with image. I love the yellow base card, it brings out the colour in the candles a little more. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gail. The patterned paper is a great background for Beccy's image. I need to finish my E card and get it uploaded as soon as I finish checking what everyone else has been up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.