Friday, November 6, 2020

Snowflake Tag

 

It's that time again  25 Days of Christmas Tags! Whoot Whoot - love me some Christmas Tags and this annual Christmas Tag Challenge by Tracey.

I was inspired by DAY 6 Snowflake Tag by  Elaine Place  and Let it Snow Die Cut.

Stamplorations Sponsor

Thanks for stopping by!

Patterned Cardstock
CUTplorations Stitched Tag Die
Ribbon Bow it All
Various Snowflake Die
CUTplorations Let It Snow
Vagabond2



Entering

November 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ UE inspired by Elaine Pace with snowflake and Let It Snow Die cut by STAMPLorations

November #514 CHN Christmas Weekly UE

November CHN Patterned Paper UE


6 comments:

  1. I’m flattered that I inspired you! Great take on my tag.
    Elaine (Place not Pace 😉)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, I'm flattered that you were inspired by my tag.
    Elaine (Place not Pace)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely snowflakes and background!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowflakes really pop on that pretty paper! Thanks for joining us for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tag! I really love that background patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.