Sunday, November 15, 2020

Norman the Gnome

I am entering  Beccy's Place November Monthly Holiday A-Z Card Challenge. It  is a fun challenge - with prizes.  Come on over and join in on the fun!

N is for Norman - this sweet Gnome is a Beccy Image named Norman from the Garden Gnome Collection

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Banner Die
LW Sentiment
Beccy's Image - Norman the Gnome
Patterned Cardstock


Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  N is for Norman the Gnome

Saturday CHN Weekly Christmas UE

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

5 comments:

  1. Great inspiration, Gail! I bought this set with one of my wins this month so I was looking for ways to use them for Christmas. Loving your take with the gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gail. I like your background paper and that sentiment is perfect for the image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment Gail, and very appropriate for the image. I love the patterned paper in the background, the lines of different patterns are so festive! Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this gnome set too and I don't use it enough. You had the perfect paper to go with Norman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gnomes r popular. Wonderful how this looks. Especially like the background. Is the background cardstock or did u stamp?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.