Monday, November 16, 2020

Christmas Oranges

My card is inspired by the Christmas movie Christmas Oranges - if you have not viewed this it is well worth the time.  A beautiful story of love and forgiveness which includes all the heartbreaking scenes as well - truly is a happy ending story. Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Vagabond2 and Portrait Die Cutting for Print n Cut
Stitched MFT Christmas Letter Dies
Beccy's Images - Christmas Package and Basket of Oranges - made as print n cut images
Glitter gel on oranges
Stitched rectangle die
Stitched Square die- black Cardstock

Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  O is for Oranges

Saturday CHN Weekly Christmas UE

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

Monday Simon Says - Happy Holidays 1

QKR Stampede AG 1/3

6 comments:

  1. I love a good Christmas movie. I'm going to have to check that out. Clever use of the "O" day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card with the oranges ready to go into the stockings. Looks like there are a few stockings to fill by the number of oranges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the orangez for the color, background & memories. This reminds me of the wonderful Christmas of the past when my Father would send us oranges.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of that movie Gail, will have to have a look for it. When my Nan was alive she talked about receiving oranges in her Christmas stocking as a child. She grew up in the 20's and 30's so I think times were very different then.
    Your card is so bright and cheery. I love the patterned paper, the colour is awesome! I also like the big letters you used for the sentiment.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new film to see sounds great, as is the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Gail! Love your project, my friend. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.