Sunday, November 15, 2020

Santa STOP HERE Tag

 

Howdy Crafters  - there are 3 challenges going on through November that focus on Christmas and or other Holidays: 25 Days of Tags,  Beccy's November Holiday Card [or tags, projects] & CHN Christmas weekly which I am participating in as often as I can.  Come and join in on the fun!

Today I came up with this tag using the new SS Toilet Paper slider Die [2 photos]-- Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Vagabond2 and Portrait Die Cutting Machines
Stitched Tag Die - Stitched Rectangle Die
SS Toilet Paper Slider Die
Cardz TV - Nice and Santa Stamps
Markers for Writing other words, messages
LW Santa Gnome
Various cardstock
Gingham Ribbon


Inspired to create by:

 

November 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ I was inspired by several Designers - The Humor of I've Been Nice Sentiment from Day 13th Maria Patrick---and  The Gnome -Day 2 by Lin Brandyberry

 

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  N is for Nice

Saturday CHN Weekly Christmas UE



November CHN Patterned Paper

4 comments:

  1. This is hilarious Gail... and how appropriate for 2020! I have to admit, it's the first Christmas tag I've ever seen that featured a roll of toilet paper! Love your sense of humour. The patterned paper is very festive and I love the sweet little gnome. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. Love it Gail. With all the issues with toilet paper this year, this is sure to evoke a giggle from the recipient. I like the interactive element too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Definitely has the 2020 TP theme.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...just 110% awesome! Way to go with 'stretching' your toilet paper die! Festive fun! So happy you've joined us at 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.