Monday, November 9, 2020

Grateful

 I created this layered Thanksgiving card using Stitched Rectangle Dies, - a Stitched Banner Die, and Thanksgiving Embossing cardstock by K and Co. and using the Word GRATEFUL from the cardstock as my sentiment.  

The Pumpkins are Gina K Stamps - Black Ink - thanks for stopping by! Have a happy crafting Day!

Sharing with these challenge:

Wednesday Mod Squad - So Grateful Challenge - must use the word GRATEFUL on your card 1/3

 November -  Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge  UE - G is for Grateful


Friday Cardz TV AG 3/3

Sat Catch the Bug AG 2/3

Monday Simon Say Remembrance/Thinking of you3/5  Remembrance card.

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

3 comments:

  1. I love the strong autumn colours. Beautifully constructed card Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours Gail, I love all the autumn tones. I really like the way you've placed the image panel just under the word "grateful" on the background paper, that looks fabulous. I also like the "stitched" borders around each of the panels. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect Thanksgiving card. I love all your elements here, great fall colors. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.