Monday, November 9, 2020

Grateful

 For the background of my card - I used Gina K Triple Play Stamps - Leaf, Twine, Pumpkin [stamped on Orange cardstock the fussy cut and glued to card] - with various colors of Distress Ink for stamping - I used some Leaf cardstock for the border. Grateful word die is by CUTplorations.

I also used some Gelatos with some water around the border and the leave, and grateful wording.

Inspired to create by:

Wednesday Mod Squad - So Grateful Challenge - must use the word GRATEFUL on your card 2/3

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous Thanksgiving card. I like your background patterned paper and the die cut greeting is perfect here. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.