Friday, October 30, 2020

Owl Coffee Card

 

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle DE
Stitched Banner Die
Sizzix Circle Die
MFT Stitched Scallop die Blue Prints 27- one of my favorite dies
Embossing Patterned Cardstock strips
3 Fall Gems
Circle Die
Newton Nooks Sending Hugs Stamp and Die Set [ this is one of my favorite NN stamp and die Sets} - Love this owl with his coffee!!
Markers for coloring
2 Sketches: Inky Paws and MFT - as they both are spot on

Inspired to create by:

Monday -#135 Ink Paws Sketch 2/3
October CHN Patterned UE
Wednesday #513 MFT Sketch Challenge UE
October Caffeine Fueled Paper Play UE - Newton Nooks Product


 





 

 

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could resist your owl with his latte! Gail thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my SO adorable!! Love that owl... I think I need that set. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.