Saturday, October 31, 2020

Thanks Fall Card


I am entering  Beccy's Place November Monthly Holiday A-Z Card Challenge. It  is a fun challenge - with prizes. 

My cards will be more focused on 2 Holidays - Thanksgiving [thanks, thankful, Blessings Grateful, etc,] and Christmas - but I might come up with another Holiday during the challenge.

 Recipe

*Vagabond2
*Stitched Rectangle Dies - 2 Sizes
*Stitched Leave Die


*TH Wood Ring Die and Embossing- placing part on the left and part on the Right of the card


*Beccy's Image Norman Gnome -Foam Tape behind Norman my favorite Gnome -  Print N Cut image in Silhouette and cut with Portrait Die Cutting Machine


*K & CO Fall /Thanksgiving Cardstock - using the word "Thanks" as my sentiment for the *A fold Card*


Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  A is for A-Frame Card - Thanksgiving Holiday


Sat Catch the Bug Recipe - Technique - Using the Wood ring - part on right and part on left of A Fame card




4 comments:

  1. Cool card. It seems funny to me looking at autumn cards at this time of the year (it is Spring here) but I do love the colours. I'm going to try and check in on the other cards for Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards but I suspect it is going to get really busy soon - don't know how Beccy manages to visit every entry during November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those warm autumn colours Gail, they work beautifully with the little gnome. The big tree cross-section is amazing! I thought it was actually an embellishment that you'd purchased, not something you embossed yourself. Great idea to cut it in two for both sides of the card. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail!
    Your fall card is really pretty, and Beccy's gnome is a perfect match for that paper. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our Saturday recipe challenge this week! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute fall card Gail! I love the gnome, he is adorable. The paper is fabulous and I love those wood rounds, you did a great job with those, love that you cut them the way you did so you had one for each side. A great fall card for sure. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.