Friday, October 30, 2020

Fullness of Joy

 

I created this Pillow box for the Cut it up challenge - Thanksgiving Box or Bag. It has been a while since I used my Pillow Box Die- Cut 2 - glue and assemble - Easy Piece Lemon Squeezy. thanks for dropping by!

Recipe
Vagabond2
Sizzix Pillow Box Die
MFT Stitched Banner Die
Thanksgiving Sentiment and Racoon - Pixel Scrappers - Robin S ~Fall Bible Journaling Digitals
DCWV Fall Patterned Cardstock
Bakers Twine to seal box after placing gift inside

Inspired to create by:

Friday - CUT IT UP - #212 Thanksgiving Theme Box or Bag 1E

October CHN Patterned UE

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute little image, and it's been awhile since I've made a pillow box, too! 😊 I love the sparkly paper you used.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Thanksgiving Box or Bag challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow box is so adorable! I love the Racoon, he's so cute. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up for our Thanksgiving box or bag challenge.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pillow box! Your box is just adorable. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a adorable pillow box!! Love the pretty paper and the super cute image you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.