Monday, October 8, 2018

Smooshing

Howdy Crafters ~ I have been Smooshing!

Here is Helen Gullet's Technique
Smooshing technique is really easy and fun. You simply add the ink on the craft mat and spray with water. After that, dip your paper in the color. I always dry the color on the paper for each time adding the color. Once I like the blending on the paper, I spray some water on it, let it sit for couple seconds, then I dab it off with paper towel. This step gives the background extra texture look to it.

I used my craft mat with Distress inks and sprayed water - then ran my paper through the mess on the mat - oh my goodness - I had to STOP there - I don't know about you but I think I have a drive through the Woods background here - I see a bit of clearing and TREES!!

After drying, my next step  was to place the finished cardstock in my Misti and Stamp - I am using my new stamp set from Joy Clair ~ Refuel My Soul - Versafine Black Ink

The Cuttlebug was used for Lawn Fawns Stitched rectangle die for the card base

I am posting more cards with this technique soon - thanks for stopping by!

It would be an honor to share with:

October Joy Clair WCMD Smooshing with Kerry and Friends  UE JCGP


 October SS WCMD UE
October Dare2BArtzy Fall #2/3









October Joy Clair Photo Inspired Challenge UE















October AG Just Keep on Creating UE

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great technique, I love the affect of it and I will definitely have to give it a go sometime.signature for October link-up

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at

    the October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ink smooshing Gail and I am really loving this set from Joy Claire. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun design; love the image and the cool background! Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy October Challenge! -Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.