Monday, October 8, 2018

Envelope Smooshing

Howdy Crafters ~ Here is another Smooshing creation.

I did this with an envelope to be placed in a future Junk Journal.

Here is a link to  is Helen Gullet's Technique

I used my craft mat with Distress inks and sprayed water - then ran my envelope through the mess on the mat - 

After drying with my heat gun [I was in a hurry hehe] I used my TH Stencil to stamp Coffee marks on my background envelope - I used Ground Espresso Ink which I felt was appropriate selections -  for  a Coffee Envelope.

I placed my envelope on my Misti - and took Orange Distress Ink on my Clear Pumpkin Stamps by Joy Clair from the Harvest Stamp Collection to stamp pumpkins in the corner areas of the envelope.

I took a scrap of yellow checked patterned paper cut into a banner to Stamp Pumpkin Spice  sentiment by Lawn Fawn and called it good. I am liking my envelope very much and this Smooshing technique for creating a cool background

Inspired to create by these Challenges:

October CHN Patterned Paper Challenge UE

October STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge must use a stencil - TH Coffee rings stencil







 October Joy Clair WCMD Smooshing with Kerry and Friends  UE JCGP















Anything Goes Stamplorations Never ending UE






October SS WCMD UE

October Joy Clair Photo Inspired Challenge UE














October AG Just Keep on Creating UE




2 comments:

  1. Such a great technique that you are having lots of fun with, loving the distressed and eclectic look that it creates.signature for October link-up

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at

    the October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your envie turned out really cool Gail! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.