Saturday, July 20, 2024

Enjoy

 

I designed this card today using Beccy Image and sentiment.  A stitched round die and stitched rectangle arrow banner die were used to cut the image and sentiment.  The Sentiment is pre-colored by Beccy Place.

Stripped grey cardstock was used for the display of elements of the card and cut with a rectangle stitched die.

I adhered the top layer onto a manila color,  based card that I cut from cardstock and scored - size A2.  Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.

Sharing this card with:

July Beccy's Place monthly challenge.

Word Art Wednesday Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Gail, I love the contrast between the pretty colours of the image and the gorgeous grey striped background. Love the circle die too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and restful card, love the image and the striped paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Gail Jean. I love the image and your color choices. Thanks SO much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate your participation, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.