Saturday, June 8, 2024

A2 Cherry Card

 Howdy Crafters ~  This cherry card was designed today using Beccy's FREE Cherry image over at her challenge blog.  It comes in color or black and white. Thank you for this freebie Beccy.

Recipe
Beccy's Cherry image- colored
Stitched Circle Die
Pop up tape behind the Cherry Circle
Stitched Banner Die- White Cardstock
Blessings Die by Karen Burniston - green cardstock
Plaid, Red, white cardstock.

I am sharing this card with 2 challenges:

1. Beccy's June Challenge UE with any Beccy's Place image.

2. Word Art Wednesday - use an uplifting sentiment.



3 comments:

  1. The purple and red look fabulous together, Gail, great choice! I really like the checked paper you used too, it makes me think of the countryside, which works perfectly with the cherries.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hello my dear friend. What a joy to see your sweet cherry card linked up in the gallery. I miss you and your art. I truly hope to see you here again soon and please know that I appreciate you. I prayed for you today as I stopped by here, and I do pray that God will fully heal, bless and guide you always. I love you, my friend. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Beccy, the colour mix is fabulous, I love your card Gail. Hope all well. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.