Thursday, November 30, 2023

Snowflake Cut Out Card


 Howdy Crafters - this is a Silhouette cut out card I purchased today. 

The snowflake is cut out of a frame of black cardstock using the Silhouette Die cutting machine.  

The sentiment is cut separately using white cardstock and black cardstock was use for the label to glue the cut out white sentiment.

To assemble - I glued the snowflake cut out frame to white cardstock base.
I added Scotch pop up tape to the assembled Sentiment and adhered to the card.

Simple card to create.

Thank you for stopping by!

I am entering this card in November Beccy's Holiday Challenge.

Beccy's Challenge - November Holiday Challenge UE



1 comment:

  1. The black and white is very effective Gail, such a great contrast. Love the snowflake design.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.