Thursday, November 30, 2023

Thaw-Some

 

Howdy Crafters - I am using Peppermint striped cardstock for my mat on this Christmas card.  The Snowflake was cut through the paper using the Silhouette Die Cutting machine.

The sentiment was cut through the paper using white cardstock  and the label base for the sentiment was cut using black cardstock.

The Peppermint cardstock was glued to a white A2 card base I made, then I added Scotch pop up tape to the sentiment assembly and adhered to the card.

I also used a corner rounder for interest.

Thank you for stopping by!

I am entering this card in November Beccy's Holiday Challenge.

Beccy's Challenge - November Holiday Challenge UE

1 comment:

  1. That's a fun sentiment Gail, and it works perfectly with the snowflake. I like how you've cut the design from the patterned paper.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.