Thursday, November 30, 2023

Barista

 

Howdy Crafters - I assembled this card using the CUT OUT snowflake from a previous Silhouette SVG card I purchased and Print N Cut images.

Recipe
Peppermint Striped Cardstock - my Barista is holding two Peppermint Mochas - just saying - LOL
Snowflake cut from a previous project
Barista Print n Cut by Echo Park
Snow trees by Echo Park
Metal edge die for snow edges - cut two and layered
Corner Round
Scotch Foam tape behind the trees and Barista

Thank you for stopping by!

I am entering this card in November Beccy's Holiday Challenge.

Beccy's Challenge - November Holiday Challenge UE

1 comment:

  1. Now that's one dedicated barista!! Venturing out into the snow, looking for her customers, goes above and beyond the call of duty. Love it Gail!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.