Thursday, November 30, 2023

Christmas Finn

 

Howdy Crafters ~ December is upon us and Beccy's Place has a new December Challenge going on.  Here is what I made for the challenge.

Ingredients:

Beccys Candy Cane printable - printed on white cardstock to make my base card
Beccys Penguin - Finn - Foam Tape behind Finn
Christmas Stamp
Rectangle stitched dies for stamping and for Finn
Swiss Dot embossing folder
Print N Cut Candy cane from a stash box- added foam tape

Entering this into December - Beccy's Place using her image

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Gail, the striped paper is wonderful! I like the little candy cane embellishment you added over the sentiment, it works well with the paper.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am short of time Gail, but had to let you know I appreciate your recent comment and thank you. I have seen all the cards before this joyous Penguin, and all are just wonderful, fun and beautiful too. Take care and hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Gail! So happy to see your comment on my blog! I think of you often and still pray for you and Richard. I hope all is well with you both, as well as your family. We have had a rough year here and I will write to you soon. Yes, I know I said it before LOL, but I find it hard to write about, but will do so at some point. Brian and I are okay, but we had damage to our home from a flash flood and we are still dealing with the clean-up, etc. My faith is strong, and God is seeing us through this trial. Sending much love and hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.