Saturday, June 22, 2019

Bzzz Heart Trail

Howdy Crafters~ It is Newton's Nook ~ Inky Paws 100th Challenge and I am very honored to participate in this 2 week Challenge - have you entered?

This is my 2nd creation using my Favorite Newton Nook Product - Winston's Honeybees. As I mentioned in my first posting, it is very difficult to select a favorite - their products are amazing!

I so love the Bzzzzz heart trail--it is the sweetest ever and decided to use it stand-alone on this quick and easy tag along with one of the sentiments in the set.

This is one thing so cool about Newton's Nooks - you can whip up a tag quickly for that last minute gift!

Thanks for dropping by! Bzzzz on over to Inky Paws!

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Tag Die
Misti - Versafine Black Ink
Newton's Nook Winston's Honeybees Stamp Set - my favorite set
Bakers Twine

Congratulations to Inky Paws for their 100th Challenge and Celebration - have you played yet?

  Honored to share with Inky Paws - 100th Challenge - Favorite Newton Nook Product#2

2 comments:

  1. What a clever way to use this stamp set! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with Inky Paws for our 100th challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great stamp! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.