Saturday, June 22, 2019

Bzzzzzzz

Howdy Crafters~ I am using my Favorite Newton Nook Product - Winston's Honeybees. Honestly, it is very difficult to select a favorite - their products are amazing!
However, I have to say, I love, love this set!
How cute are these tiny little bees, the clouds, hearts, and of course the bees honeycomb home. And the cool sayings that come with the set!! I like this one very much!

 My very favorite stamp in this collection is the Bzzzzz heart trail--it is the sweetest ever and can be used with other art creations without the bees, don't ya think?

It is Newton's Nook ~ Inky Paws 100th Challenge and I am very honored to participate in this 2 week Challenge - have you entered?

Thanks for dropping by! Bzzzz on over to Inky Paws!

Recipe
Vagabond2
Sizzix Envelope Die Cut - White Cardstock -[use for a card, gift card, money, small gift]
Newton's Nook Winston's Honeybees Stamp Set - my favorite set
Misti - Versafine Black Ink - Distress Red Ink
Markers & Distress Ink for Sky
Distress Green Marker for Grass

Congratulations to Inky Paws for their 100th Challenge and Celebration - have you played yet?

  Honored to share with:Inky Paws - 100th Challenge - Favorite Newton Nook Product#1



Also sharing with
June 3 Amigos Things with Wings UE

2 comments:

  1. Love learning this is your favorite NND set! Darling card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with Inky Paws for our 100th challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cute set! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paw's 100th challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.