Saturday, June 22, 2019

Hello honey!

Howdy Crafters~ It is Newton's Nook ~ Inky Paws 100th Challenge and I am very honored to participate in this 2 week Challenge - have you entered?

This is my last entry for Inky Paws,  Favorite Newton Nook Product - Winston's Honeybees. As I mentioned in my first posting of Favorite Newton Nook Product, it is very difficult to select a favorite - their products are amazing!

I am such a TAG freak mainly because I like to do Mini Journals and tags are prefect for journals- one can write on the back and front as well!

I like my Winston Bear stamp with that cute honeypot - give me some honey [real honey and kisses!] - Love, Love the Hello Honey Stamp, heart, and stitched heart buzz stamps- they are so much fun and stamp out very very nice!!

I have to admit, I am not the best coloring artist - I have seen some amazing coloring crafters out there - however, my attempt was to make bear fur on Winston, using 2 different brown makers. I am good with my finished coloring and fussy cut of Winston. He is just soooo cute! Squeeze, squeeze---  That is all for now! Buzz on over to Inky Paws and join in on the 100th celebration.

Recipe
Vagabond2- Gingham cardstock
Stitched Tag Die - 2 sizes
Bakers Twine
Winston's Honey Bee Stamp Set - Newton's Nook
Markers, Misti- Versafine Black Ink

 Congratulations to Inky Paws for their 100th Challenge and Celebration - have you played yet?

  Honored to share with Inky Paws - 100th Challenge - Favorite Newton Nook Product#3

2 comments:

  1. Yet, another fun way to use this set! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with Inky Paws for our 100th challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly the tag queen! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paw's 100th challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.