Friday, November 9, 2012

White, Red & Green

Today, I tried to kill two birds with one stone - mainly because I am trying to catch up with my card entries. My busy week has put me behind a bit. So here goes, Joan's Gardens Challenge #40 is to create a white, red and green card, while 365 Cards Challenge #253 is create a card with something you got a good deal on and something you had in your stash for a year. Thank you for dropping by - I am honored you would come by and view my work. As you can see, I make simple type of cards. Have a wonderful day today! ~ Gail~
RECIPE
Hearts Folder by Darcie - been in my stash for a long time.
EK Movers & Shakers Watermelon - a gift from my DIL - now that is a bargain!
Forever in Time - pop up tape on the sentiment
Action Wobble on the watermelon
MS - Red Ink for Distressing
Thanks a Melon Sentiment by me
Sam's Club White Card Stock
CHALLENGES
365 Cards - # 253
Joan's Gardens - white, red, and green
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - food or beverage
Action Wobble - food
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Gail! Your cute card made me giggle....I love that heart embossed background....not seen that one before. A lovely, happy card....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creatively clever. Not made a shaker card before. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Food & Beverage challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, nice background and very interesting design.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever. Love the embossing folder. Thanks for sharing with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Blessing,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab idea :) Thanks for joining us at PTW - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very cute card Gail. You are so creative. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.