Friday, November 9, 2012

Melted!

Today I created another snowman card - I do like snowmen! I am known as the Snowman Troll because I live beneath the bridge - the Mackinac Bridge that is- here in the Water~Winter Wonderland of Michigan. Thank you for dropping by today! Have a great weekend!
Here is today's creation for 365 Cards Challenge #253 ~ Melted.
RECIPE
Snowflake embossing folder by Cuttlebug
Recollections colored papers and white card stock from Sam's club
Twigs from Tim Holtz Twig die cut
Sentiment and snowman parts by me
Forever in Time pop up tape
MS gray ink for distressing sentiment and what is left of that snowman!
Challenges
365 Cards #253 - melted
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas - ends December 1

4 comments:

  1. Now how cute is this?! Well done. Thank you for joining us at 365 Cards. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the embossing!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a card after my own heart.....I wanna help the snowman...hahaaa! Lovely, funny and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Too Cute and funny!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.