Thursday, November 8, 2012

Monochromatic Sketch

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I am honored. Above all, I wish that your prosper and  are in good health. Have a blessed day! ~ Gail ! Today I made my first monochromatic card and used the sketch from Speedy TV - Sketch with a Twist. I also used sewing stitches on my card - my second risk for the day. Here is what I created:
RECIPE
All papers brown tone papers & Kraft by Recollections
Ribbon Details
Sweet and You wording by Melody Ross
Thinking of you wording - digital created by me
Brown Sulky thread around the card
Spellbinders die cut Lacey Circles
Circle cut Friskers 3" punch
My favorite deer digital image -compliments of  Free Vintage Digital Stamps
Challenges
Come and Get it Monochromatic
Sketch with a Twist - Speedy TV - challenge 19
Simon Says - thinking of you
Word Wednesday - Thanks - must use a sentiment
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes
Cupcake Challenge - get Krafty 

9 comments:

  1. This turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Great way to challenge yourself! Thank you for playing along with Come and Get It this week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Monochromatic card Gail. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, we will be buddies before this is over. I remember my first monochromatic card. It was lime green. Yours is very earthy and much calmer. I like it. Thank you for your entries in W.A.W.
    Blessings,
    Carole B
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of firsts on your card! I like how it turned out. Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge again this week, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card :) Thanks for playing along with Cupcake and good luck - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! I love the CAS layout and monochrome! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love your colors together!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch With a Twist! Your cards are always such a blessing, and I'm grateful that you share them in the challenges.
    Hugs,
    Karen L
    Sketch With a Twist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card for our Word Art Wednesday challenge. Thanks so much for support us. We are so grateful for your participation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.