Friday, November 9, 2012

Black, White and Yellow

My week has been a busy one. On top of that I am fighting some virus and trying to feel better. Never-the-less, I created some cards today ~ one of my favorite things to do. Black, White, and Yellow is Tuesday's card challenge for 365 cards. Thank you for dropping by today - I was honored you came to visit. Here is what I created...
RECIPE
Recollections cardstock
Snowflakes Embossing folder by Cuttlebug
Friskers circle punches - 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch
Hat - I freehand by me
Sentiment Digital Stamp- I created in Scrapbook Max
Challenges
365 Cards #251 Challenge - black, white and yellow
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes unlimited
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas - ends December 1

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.