Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fudge-sicle Wobble Card

"Who wants some Ice Cream?"  "I do!"  That question and reply takes me back to when my son Benjamin was under 2 years old - my question and his response (what was I thinking when I introduced my son to ice cream?) Benjamin is now a full grown man with 5 children (3 being his own and 2 stepchildren - they are the joy of my life). Thank you for dropping by today. It is always an honor to have you visit my blog. Here is today's creation.
A Winner at Action Wobble Challenge

Cut a 2 inch circle and glue to the Popsicle stick - the add the wobble
This is a card on top of a card. The ice cream card, of course, can be used separately but I made this card for the Action Wobble challenge for this week. I wanted to see how it would work on a card and it works fine.  I do like to use Action Wobbles on my card!

 Click HERE  to watch how to make a Fudgesicle or Popsicle card 

RECIPE
Recollections cardstock
Friskers scallop punch
Cuttlebug embossing folder - seeing spots
Popsicle stick
Action Wobble
Glue
Pre-made Size A card by DCWV
Instructions from the video link
CHALLENGES
Action Wobbles - Food
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Makes you hungry for one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love the design!!

    Hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.