Monday, November 5, 2012

Color Scheme Deer Card

Day #247 Color Scheme Challenge was introduced. As you may know, color scheme challenges are my true CHALLENGE in creating a card. Here is what I came up with today. Thank you for dropping by! Have a great week! ~ Gail ~
RECIPE
DCWV -Harvest Gathering Cardstock -front mat for card
Recollections Dark Blue and Gray papers
Pumpkin Stickers by Forever in Time
Deer Vintage Digital Image compliments of Free Vintage Digital Images
MS Orange ink for distressing the deer
3 inch Friskers round punch
Pop up tape by Forever in Time for the digital sticker
Happy Thanksgiving on the Dark Blue banner created by me.
Challenges
365 Cards #247- Color Scheme
Cardz TV- Fall or Thanksgiving
The Scrapbooking Queen Fall/Thanksgiving Digital Challenge -must use a digital stamp
Catch the Bug - anything goes - must use a digital stamp ends 11/10

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Love the deer. I think I have a sheet of that bg paper!! Thank you so very much for joining The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Digi Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.