Monday, November 5, 2012

Decor Inspired!

Part of my Home Decor
Card Created
I have been a snowman collector for many years. I leave my collection up all year round. The snowman on the left was given to me by my granddaughter, Sydney in 2010 for Christmas. The Snowman card on the right was inspired by my home decor. Thank you for dropping by to visit. It was an honor to have you here. ~ Gail ~
RECIPE
Snowy background - compliments of Far Hill
Braches die cut by Tim Holtz
Recollections papers to create the snowman. I traced the image and then decorated. Raffle green ribbon for the scarf, SU punch for the hearts, gray ink by MS for accent.
CHALLENGES
365 Cards - Decor Inspired
Joan's Gardens - Winter

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Gail. I love snowmen too.
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail,This is AWESOME!!I love it!Cute Snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at FSC! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.