Monday, November 5, 2012

Say It With Flair

Cute little Turkey Sticker. I purchase a nice package of handmade stickers at Wally World this week. They were only $1.47 per packages. I need to go purchase some more - love these stickers! Here is my Say it with Flair card for 365 Cards -that also fits Thanksgiving themes for other challenges. Thank you for stopping by today! I was honored you came to visit me! Have a great week! ~ Gail ~RECIPE
Handmade Stickers sold at Walmart
Ribbon by Studio G
Happy Thanksgiving Sentiment created by me and printed on Kraft Recollections Cardstock
Challenges
365 Cards #246 - Say it with Flair
Cardz TV - Fall or Thanksgiving -ends 11/8
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - orange and brown - ends 11/8

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet and simple Thanksgiving card! Thank you so much for joining us at Cardz TV!

    Hugs,
    Jo-CTVS DT
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one cute Turkey sticker. I may have to ck out WalMart for these cute Turkey stickers. Thanks for joining in at Pause Dream Enjoy Orange & Brown challenge with another wonderful creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat turkey is so cute. Thanks for joining PDE Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute emblishment!
    Thanks for playing along at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and cute. Again, thanks for sharing with us @ PDEC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.