Tuesday, October 1, 2024

PUMPKIN SPICE

 

Howdy Crafters ~  Fall is in the Air here - the colors will be bursting out soon and then - oh no! Here comes the SNOW.  However, Autumn/Fall is my favorite time of year so I am looking forward to visiting the apple orchard and enjoying the colors.

Beccy's Place has  a monthly challenge and when I saw the FREE - yes, FREE Sunflower paper I was very excited. Fits perfect with fall theme cards.  

I found the pumpkin coffee cup from Beccy's place in my stash along with the sentiment.  I used MFT Fence die [this was the very first metal die I purchased way back when I started making cards] - and cut out a fence in brown cardstock. 

The sentiment is from Beccy as well.  I used a stitched die to cut it out and a round stitch die for the Pumpkin coffee cup. I placed pop up tape being the circle pumpkin.

 I added a touch of orange glitter to the small pumpkins and along the vertical pumpkin lines on the pumpkin.  A stitched rectangle die was used to cut a frame for the sunflower cardstock and I used a tape runner to adhere it to orange cardstock base I made.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.

Sharing this card with:

October monthly challenge - Beccy's place unlimited uploads with Beccy's images

Word Art Wednesday Bi-Weekly challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.