Wednesday, August 31, 2022

WAW ~ Aug 31 ~


  Howdy Crafty Friends! 

 Thanks for stopping by - this is my last posting as a Design Team Member for WAW - thank you Karen for having me on board.
I am taking a card making / entering challenges break. I have not decided how long that will be - it sure has been a fun journey since 2012.

I might be posting some of my work, but not entering
Challenges. [still deciding on that]

Thanks for coming by my bog and
leaving lovely comments over the years.
God Bless & Happy Crafting!

Gail Jean Scott

______________________________________

And now, It's that time again
for another challenge at Word Art Wednesday ~ Whoot Whoot!
Hop on over to the WAW Blog and join in the fun.

Be sure to read the easy RULES
~ a prize is to be won~


Our sponsor for the challenge is - Gina K Designs

Have a blessed day! 

~ Gail Scott DT WAW~
Here is what I designed 

 Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle Die
Stitched Circle Die
Stitched Banner Die
Oval Die
Gina K Cup - from Fill it with Flowers Stamp Set - retired
Gems
Free Word Art Wed Scripture

5 comments:

  1. I will miss seeing your cards and projects, my friend, but I know we will keep in touch. Breaks are good! Sending hugs and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will certainly be missed, Gail! Lovely inspiration for this week's WAW challenge. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you deserve a break, you are so prolific and wonderful at making projects. Look forward to seeing when you decide to return. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheerful color choices. Best wishes for you. We will keep in touch via text & email.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will miss seeing your many projects.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.