Saturday, June 18, 2022

Sl Christmas card

 Howdy Crafters ~ I created this slimline card using 2 slimline die cuts- The first cut on top of the base of the card is Snowflakes by Echo Park.  I then cut white cardstock and freehand drew a balloon. 

I used Hero Arts Stamp Set - Tree - snow- Christmas, Bunny.  Marker was used to color the tree after I stamped it inside the balloon with Green Distress Ink. 

I added glitter glue to the falling snow.  I stamped Christmas under the tree inside the balloon.

I used a marker for the snow drifts and blue distress ink for the sky area- thanks for stopping by.

Sharing with:

 June - Christmas Craft Creation - Trees 3/3



 

 

 

Wed MFT #598 Sketch Challenge UE

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas UE

June Crafting Happiness AG UE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.