Saturday, June 18, 2022

Quick & Easy Christmas Tag


 Howdy Crafters ~ Well I have to say that Echo Park is one of my go to Cardstock especially for Christmas ~ they have the coolest papers ever.  I create this quick and easy Christmas tag using a Stitched Banner Die to cut the Echo Park Winter house with Tree Cardstock. I punched a hole at the top and added some red glitter twine.  I also used a Merry Christmas stamp at the top.  Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Sharing with:

June Christmas Craft Creations - Theme is Trees 2/3





Sat CHN Weekly Christmas Challenge UE

June Crafting Happiness AG UE

4 comments:

  1. It'll make anyone delay opening their present just admiring this Gail, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Echo Park papers as well! I love quick & easy creations and you've done a beautiful job and look at all those trees! So glad you joined us at CCC and hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.