Saturday, January 8, 2022

Merry & Bright

 Howdy Crafters ~ I created this Poinsettia card using Gina K Merry and Bright Stamp Set.  I stamped the 2 different sizes of poinsettia images using Versafine Very Red Ink - on some of the poinsettias I used heavier ink and others not so heavy. 

I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black Ink and cut it out with a Stitched Tag die. 3 Stitched Rectangle dies were used to create the layering of the card - white, black and red cardstock.

If my mom were still alive, I would be giving this card to her as she loved Poinsettia's - she passed January 13, 2021 - I miss her.

Inspired to create by:

Wed Mod Squad Challenge - a background with stamps as the focal 1/3

#576 CHN Christmas Weekly UE

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful dimension with your stamping of the Poinsettias.
    Melissa CHNC Christmas Design Team 2022
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your mom, it's never easy. She would love this card, for sure. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Mod Squad, hope we see you back again soon.
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.