Saturday, November 6, 2021

Poinsettia

 Howdy Crafters~ Today, while I was creating this Poinsettia card I thought of my mom, who loved poinsettias - she had a poinsettia tablecloth, dishes, candles, and other items I cannot recall right now.  My mom passed away in January at the age of 89. I could not be by her side, due to Covid,  nor see her for months.  The comfort I have is she was a Christian and is now in the arms of Jesus.  John 3:16. Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Recipe:
Stitched Rectangle Die
Glitter Ribbon
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Gina K Merry and Bright stamps and dies
WRMK Advance Precision Press - best stamping tool ever

Sharing with:

Mod Squad - Pretty Poinsettia 1/3


3 comments:

  1. Lovely design to remind you of your mum, I'm so sorry for your loss. Those who trust in Christ have a blessed promise that we'll spend eternity with Him and see our loved ones again. Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice looking card, I love the clean and simple design. Lots of beautiful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Mod Squad. I hope we see you back here soon!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your mum Gail, that must have been very difficult for all of you. I'm glad to hear you're finding comfort in your faith.
    Your card is beautiful and I think it's extra special that the poinsettias make you think of happy memories of your mum.
    Beccy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.