Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Howdy

Howdy Crafters~ I created this Tag book card by following a tutorial by Karen Burniston. CLICK HERE to watch tutorial. I went with a Western Theme for my tag-book card. Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day.

Recipe
Vagabond2 Die Cutting Machine
Karen Burniston Dies:
Tag book
Coffee Charms
Dog
Horse
Cowboy accessories
Spinner Square
Slim Line Frames
Howdy Word

Various cardstock
Bakers Twine - Glue

Sharing with:

July Karen Burniston - Tag Book Challenge UE
July CHN Patterned Paper UE
July Cute Card Thursday AG - UE
#103 Crafting Happiness AG Just For Fun UE

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Western theme. I know who this book would Bee perfect for (this Bee - hint, hint).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super tag book card!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.