Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Adventure

 Howdy Crafters ~ I always love a pre-colored image to create a quick and fast card. I printed the Lakeside image and trimmed with my cutter. You can find the Lakeside set in Beccy's Store - Click Here. I  added a dab of yellow glitter to the image, printed the sentiment and cut it with a banner die. A Stitched scallop die was used for the Polk-a-dot cardstock.  I glued the layers to a white cardstock base.  Thanks for stopping by and have a grand day!

Sharing with:
Beccy's Place July Challenge UE with her image[s]
#229 CUT IT UP  with a die cut 1E - Water

4 comments:

  1. This creation is ready to set sail wonderfully.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colored images are the best! Especially for me; I don't have coloring skills! Your image is beautiful and I love the big sentiment!

    Thank you for joining our Water challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Gail! I like your choice of dies for the patterned paper and for the sentiment, the scallops are lovely. The dark blue paper creates a great frame for the nautical image. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog in July. Hope to see you again in August.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.