Sunday, November 1, 2020

Santa Tag

 

It's that time again  25 Days of Christmas Tags! Whoot Whoot - love me some Christmas Tags and this November challenge.

I was inspired by DAY 1 by Mendi Yoshikaw with her Santa, Heart, Stitched Snow Hill and blue background tag ~Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Sponsor 

Recipe:

STITCHED tag Die - Bakers Twine
Patterned Cardstock
Stitched Landscape die for snow hill
KB Santa Die and Glasses Die
Newton Nook Heart Stamp- Red Ink



Entering

November 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ UE

November #514 CHN Christmas Weekly UE

November CHN Patterned Paper UE


9 comments:

  1. Oooh - I love this Santa - definitely on my wishlist! happy 25 Days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Santa on Christmas tag. Like how this is pieced together. Am I on Santa's Nice List?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh your Santa tag is just so adorable! I love his cute little glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great Santa! I'm always on the lookout for good Santa images. :) Great mix of stamping, die cutting and patterned paper. Thanks for playing along at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Santa is so adorable! I love the little glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this tag santa with his glasses on

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I like the glasses on the Santa with a beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.