Sunday, November 1, 2020

Grateful

 

I am entering  Beccy's Place November 8th Annual Holiday Challenge A-Z .  It  is a fun challenge - with prizes. 

B is for Bushel Basket and Brown

Recipe
Vagabond2
EC Stitched Square Dies - 2 sizes
Grateful Word Die
Portrait Die Cutting machine - Beccy's Bushel Basket of Apples made into a print N Cut
Patterned and other Cardstock

Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  B is for Bushel Basket and Brown - Thanksgiving

November CHN Patterned Paper UE


 

4 comments:

  1. Super colors and idea for Beccy's challenge. Can't wait to see what you have in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour scheme Gail, autumn tones are always so warm and lovely. I also like that great big die-cut sentiment, what a fabulous design! You did a great job fussy cutting around the apples too. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful bushel of apples makes me think of apple pie. Like the colors & layout. We do not do a pumpkin pie in the traditional sense for Thanksgiving since my daughter does not like plain pumpkin pie. Instead I make a chocolate pumpkin sheesecake. At Christmas time we have Apple Pie but I usually buy a Marie Callendar's Dutch Apple.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gail. I like the paper that you used as a backdrop for the basket of apples.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.