Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Pop Up Reindeer Card

 

My First Reindeer Bitty Ball Pop UP Card- 2 Photos  - Open the card and the Reindeer pops up.

Recipe
Vagabond2
Karen Burniston Dies: Reindeer, Glasses, Bow tie, Snowman, Stitched Snow Die
Ribbon and Markers
LF Rectangle Stitched Die
red glitter gel on nose - markers
Inside Card:
Karen Burniston Bitty Ball and Animal 3 Reindeer Pop up Die Sets
Stitched tag die - Stitched Rectangle Die


Memory Box - Rubber Stamp - reads: It's the most wonderful time of the year
Red Glitter Gel

Inspired to create by:

 November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  - Something New - New Product - The Reindeer parts for the Bitty Ball

Wednesday Word Art Wednesday AG Week 2

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

November #515 Christmas Weekly UE

3 comments:

  1. You certainly have a lovely collection of Pop-Up cards. Another lovely one Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a cute Rudolph card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pop-up cards Gail, they're just fabulous! The little reindeer is adorable, but I still think the moose is my favourite. You did a wonderful job decorating the front of your card, I love the sweet snowman and the cute little deer. Is it just me, or does he resemble Harry Potter? I think it's the glasses! Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.