Thursday, November 12, 2020

I'm dreaming...

 

Howdy Crafters ~ When I spied the Bunny sitting image at Beccy's Images Store - this type of Christmas Card came to mind.  I am liking this non-traditional layout and colors.  Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle Die for the Plaid Mat of the Card
KB Stitched Landscape Die for the Snow
Poppy Stamps Evergreen Trees
Beccy's Images - Bunny an Carrots - Easter Joy Set
Orange Glitter Gel for snowflakes dropping, snow drifts, and to sparkle the carrots and trees
Stamplorations I'm Dreaming of a ... Christmas stamp - Black Ink
The Cutting Cafe Orange word stamp- orange ink

Inspired to create by:

 November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  - Something New - New Product - The Easter Joy Set - Bunny and Carrots

Wednesday Word Art Wednesday AG Week 2 5/5

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

November #515 Christmas Weekly UE

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww, how cute! This is definitely non-traditional Gail, and it's fabulous! I love the orange Christmas trees and the wonderful background paper. Your card is an awesome Christmas/Easter mash-up! I love it!!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of an orange Christmas before - but certainly appropriate for bunnies! Love it Gail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back with my DT hat on. Thank you for entering the Add A Button or Two or More Challenge at CHNC.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.