Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Lifting you up...

My mom is dealing with several health issues.  If you pray, please add her to prayer list. She has incurable lung cancer and is under going treatment to extend her life. Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe
Technique I followed by Melanie M designer of Gina K tutorial
Gina K Women of Faith Stamp Set
Distress Inks
Versafine Black Ink
Misti
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Banner Die
Lawn Fawn Mother's Day sentiment - Misti-Versamark Black ink

I would like to share with:

Wed - Mod Squad A Day for Mothers - Mother on your card front 1/3
Wed - Word Art AG








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, beautiful background. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Gail. I have been praying for your Mom. Sending hugs too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.