Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Trust in Him

Howdy Crafters ~ I found a great illustrator who also designs stamps for Gina K - her name is Melanie Muenchinger - - Melanie creates you tube videos to demonstrate her art- I am learning much from her. Thank you Melanie!!

Melanie taught me how to do the face -- - I am amazed that I could draw eyebrows, eyelashes and highlight the nose, lips, chin, and cheek.

I have made several other cards watching her teach the art steps in stamping. So I will be posting more of my "lifted creations" from Melanie in the near future.
Thanks for stopping by - have a blessed day.

Recipe
Vagabond2
CUTplorations Double Stitched Rectangle Dies
Misti - Distress Inks - Gina K inks
Prismacolor pencils

I would like to share with:
April CHN Patterned Paper UE
April Word Art Wed AG
April Cards TV AG 3/3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.