Saturday, November 16, 2019

Tree Tag


I am having such issues with my photos since I had to get Windows 10 because Windows 7 was not working for me - [ha - neither is windows 10 - sigh]  

Tried to upload this tag again on this post on November 20th - when I come back a day or 2 later it is rotated - this is my TEST for today!!

I do not get this!!

Recipe
Vagabond2
CUTplorations Stitched Tag Die
CUTplorations Tree Die
Merry Christmas Stamp - Misti, Versafine Black Ink
Crinkle Ribbon

I am joining in on the 25 Days of Christmas Tag Challenge.  Day 12 tag for Joyce - Click HERE

Inspired to create by:

November 25 Days of Christmas Tags - UE  Day 12

November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE T is for Tree

Friday QKR Stampede AG #3

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

 Nov CHN Patterned Paper

The Never-Ending AG Challenges Stamplorations UE












8 comments:

  1. Great looking tree Gail, I like the modern design. I also like the stitched edge around the tag.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo boy. Our windows was gone one morning a few weeks ago because of an update and we too had to get Windows 10. Plus our I-Photo was gone and it was frustration for a while. I still don't know the ins and out of the new Word. It's terrible. So I feel for you. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is gorgeous! I love the tree you've made!
    Good luck with your phoos in Windows 10, keep trying, you'll get there!
    Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede this week!
    Good Luck,
    Crafty HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag you have made Gail, that tree is awesome! You should be able to go into your photo editing place and rotate the photo. If not, then you can do it where you store your photo's. Just right click and click to rotate right or left. I hope this helps you! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Brenda - this is so frustrating - I have rotated - uploaded - it is OKAY - come back hours later - it is rotated again - it is a Windows 10 thing - I cannot fix it and that is what sooo frustrating - good one time and then it flips - not all photos but wayyyyyy too many! Thanks for trying to help

      Delete
  5. Awesome card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fabulous tree, no matter which direction it is! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.