Saturday, November 16, 2019

Believe Banner

Howdy Crafters - I lifted this card from Karen Letchworth - Karen used a stack of banners, embossing folder, and sentiment to create her beautiful card. Thanks for stopping by - See Karen's Card by Clicking HERE.

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangles dies - 2 sizes
Banner Dies - various sizes - Snippets of cardstock
Snowflake Embossing Folder
Believe Word Die

Inspired to create by:

Sunday - Pixel Snippets Challenge# 365 1E

November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE S is for snippets


Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

 Nov CHN Patterned Paper
 

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I want to try this too. I think I'm going to get my little snippet envelope right now and choose some papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banners look fabulous Gail, what a great use of your off cuts. I love the embossed background and the wonderful sentiment you added too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Gail, this looks awesome! I was inspired by Karen too but I haven't shared my card yet - I really like what the two of you have done with your scraps! Maybe I'll post mine later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see a little rush of these cards following Karen's! This really is lovely Gail.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas card, great design. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional "Add some glitter" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, Gail! I appreciate the credit for the inspiration, but this is a basic way to use snippets, and it always turns out cute. I wish more people would rescue their cute little paper scraps and whip up some of these sweet little cards. So many people throw them away, but they can really be used so creatively as you've done here. Thanks for playing along in the Snippets Playground, and for commenting and entering my give-away. Have a blessed week!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.