Friday, November 22, 2019

Jingle bell on Wreath

I found some Jingle Bells in my stash! Yeah.

Recipe
Echo Park Berry Wreath
Spellbinders [Pink] Poinsettia Die
Ribbon and Twine
Jingle Bell

Inspired to create by:

November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE - J is for jingle bell

 Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

 November 25 Days of Christmas Tags - UE Day 17
Day 17
I was inspired by Tracey's Wreath tag with the poinsettia and jingle bell. Click here to see Tracey's tag - scroll to the end of the post.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little tag Gail. Great idea to wrap the ribbon around the entire wreath, and I love the addition of the jingle bell on a separate piece of twine. Thanks for sharing the links to Tracey's page, I've enjoyed seeing her tags too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wreath and how you have put your tag together...
    I have run out of jingle bells!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, your wreath is lovely! Yayyy for finding bells!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.