Friday, November 22, 2019

Cardinal Tag

This is my favorite little cardinal - I love those boots - super duper sweet as can be!! It is by Beccy.

Recipe
Vagabond2
CUTplorations Stitched tag Die - 2 sizes
Merry Christmas Stamp
Banner Die
Newtons Nook Music Stencil - Various colors Distress Ink
Patterned cardstock for banner cut
Beccy's Red Cardinal with boots image - Print N Cut through Portrait Die Cutting Machine

Inspired to create by:

November 25 Days of Christmas Tags - UE DAY 5
Day 5
Inspired by the bird and background on Lindsey tag  - Click HERE to view her tag.

November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE - C is for Cardinal

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas UE

Nov CHN Patterned Paper -UE

Friday Cardz TV AG #2

Friday QKR Stamped 373 Challenge #2

Music background stencil Newton's Nook









9 comments:

  1. I really like the way you've placed the sentiment on this tag Gail, it looks great extending over the sides. Beautiful choice of papers too, the deep red is lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the many Beccy's Place images that I love. And you turned it into a beautiful work on Art. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's really cute - he's on my wish list at Beccy's and I think it's time I spent my prize money from earlier this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great tag. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest cardinal ever! Terrific tag in the red and white. Glad I could help inspire you for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those boots - thanks for joining the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots on this cutie made me smile. Love the music on the background. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.