Monday, February 11, 2019

Typography Mixed Media

Howdy Crafters ~  I have a mixed Media tag.

Recipe
Vagabond2 - CUTplorations Stitched Tag Die - I cut 2x - one in manila cardstock the other white cardstock - I glued the white tag behind the manila tag AFTER I made die cuts of words and the heart from the manila tag.

The Cuttlebug was used to emboss the wording and 2 heart die cuts by Spellbinders.

Before I added the wording and heart back into the cut sections of the Manila tag I did some stenciling:

Products: ARTplorations Bloom Silhouette Stencil with Distress inks to to add the two flowers,
Heart Stencil Die with distress inks and used glitter markers to create dots all over the tag including on the blue flower
I glued each embossed die cut into the open cut holes of the manila tag.
I had a scrap of Embossed Patterned cardstock on the craft table-- so I cut two strips and glued one at the bottom and one at the top of the tag

It was fun to create this tag - I especially like the flower stencil by ARTplorations.

Thanks for stopping by!

Inspired to create for these challenges:

Feb Monday Simon Says Typography 1/5 - inspired by Anne-Karin after seeing her tag on the blog.

Feb STAMplorations Mixed Media Challenge UE - ARTplorations Blooms Stencil and heart stencil




Feb CUTplorations Challenge - Die Cut and Stamplorations Product - Stitched Tag die and ARTploratiosn Stencil ~ UE


The Never Ending Anything Goes Stamplorations Challenge UE - With Stamplorations as Front and Center on your Project


 Feb Patterned Paper Challenge UE

5 comments:

  1. Love this tag Gail, the words are so true too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Gail. What caught my eye first was the little bird. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Col how you highlighted those words on your mixed media tag. Thanks for playing with us again at CUTplorations in February, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag, Gail. Thank you for sharing your project with our February CUTplorations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.