Friday, February 1, 2019

I Can Only Image

Howdy Crafters ~ I used the Eileen Hull Passport Journal die to create this wrap around Prayer Journal. 

 This was my first wrap around journal I created using this die- I made a burlap one in which I did sewing - CLICK HERE for the BURLAP Wrap Around Journal.

I cut 2 spines and 4 covers. I added paper strips inside to cover the holes on one of the spines.  Journal and Prayer wording are also dies by Eileen Hull.
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week ~ Gail~
Cover of Journal
Eileen Hull Passport Journal Die
Recycled Cardboard
Patterned Paper - Papers Various Colors
I Can Only Image Stickers by V Thatcher - thank you
 This shows putting the wrapped side as the cover - either will work
 Showing the back and closure
 Black Cording - I learned this technique from Nancy Allen -
thanks for showing me how to do this Nancy
Eileen Hull Prayer and Journal Die - cut from a Recycled Kleenex Box
This could be the Front cover as well
Sticker and Washi Tape
Shows the Opening with the wrap around section on the Right
Guest Check made into a pocket - Stitched Tag Die
 On Left inside Guest Check made into a pocket -
2 Cutploration Stitched Tag Die Cuts
Sticker
All papers are homemade Parchment papers by me
 Sticker on Left
 Sticker
 Sticker
 Sticker
 Sticker
 Sticker
 Sticker
 Stickers
 Stickers
Showing Recycled Cardboard in back
Black Cardstock and Eileen Hull die from Heart Journal Die Set
Flap inside into pocket with Sticker added
Flap can be removed from pocket for  Journaling
White cardstock added to black cardstock behind the flap for writing

It would be an honor to share with:

2 comments:

  1. Your wrap around journal is gorgeous Gail! I love all that you have done to it and I love the cover. Well done my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.